Midwest Construction Consultants
OWNER'S REPRESENTATION, COST ESTIMATING, COST SEGREGATION & MORE
8:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M. CST
Headquartered in Chicago and with offices in Milwaukee, Grand Rapids, Columbus, Atlanta and Dublin (Ireland), we have provided construction consulting services throughout the entire Midwest, United States and Europe.
CONNECT WITH US
Founded in 1996, The Concord Group is a team of highly-skilled professionals in the fields of Owner’s Representation, Cost Management, Cost Segregation, Infrastructure Management, Real Estate Advisory Services and Technical Services. We use state-of-the-art technology in all aspects of our construction consulting service sectors and are committed to sustainable building practices.
Midwest CONSTRUCTION CONSULTANTS SERVING Chicago, Milwaukee, Indianapolis, Columbus, Grand Rapids, Madison, Detroit, Evanston, Des Moines, St. Louis, Kansas City, Cincinnati, Ann Arbor, Lancing, Green Bay and more
Since our founding in 1996, The Concord Group has been deeply rooted in Midwest. In fact, one of our first clients was Chicago Public Schools, who remain a client today. Over the past 25 years, we have grown to six offices, with four of them strategically located to serve our Midwestern markets - Chicago, Milwaukee, Grand Rapids and Columbus.
Today, we are one of the largest Cost Estimating firms in the Midwest. Our additional core services include Owner's Representation, Cost Segregation, Real Estate Advisory Services, Infrastructure Management and Technical Services.
Working in several markets throughout the Midwest, including Chicago, Milwaukee, Indianapolis, Columbus, Grand Rapids, Madison, Detroit, Evanston, Des Moines, St. Louis, Kansas City, Cincinnati, Ann Arbor, Lancing, Green Bay and more, we continue to strengthen our relationships with governmental agencies, educational and healthcare organizations, institutional clients and architectural/engineering firms along with retail, residential and property development companies.
Some of our Midwest construction consulting projects include:
- The Art Institute of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Chicago Public Schools (Cost Estimating / Chicago, IL)
- Public Building Commission (Cost Estimating / Chicago, IL)
- City of Milwaukee, Milwaukee Streetcar (Owner’s Representation, Cost Estimating / Milwaukee, WI)
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Capital Program (Owner’s Representation, Cost Estimating / Milwaukee, WI)
- City of Brookfield, Brookfield Conference Center (Owner’s Representation, Cost Estimating / Brookfield, WI)
- Mercy Health, Campus Consolidation Project (Owner’s Representation, Cost Estimating / Muskegon, MI)
- Spectrum Healthcare, Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital (Owner’s Representation, Cost Estimating / Grand Rapids, MI)
- YMCA of Greater Grand Rapids, Mary Free Bed (Owner’s Representation, Cost Estimating / Grand Rapids, MI)
- Grandview Heights City Schools, Capital Improvement Program (Owner’s Representation / Cost Estimating, Columbus, OH)
- Valstone Partners, LLC, Fifth Third Center (21 E State Street) Renovation (Owner’s Representation / Cost Estimating, Columbus, OH)
- Cleveland Municipal School District, Cleveland Campus International School (Cost Estimating, Cleveland, OH)
If you are looking for a construction consulting firm you can trust to deliver a successful project, you’ve come to the right place. Please contact us today to find out how we can help with your project.
Construction Consulting Services
As and independent owner's representative, we act as the owner's advocate and act solely in their best interests. Our team has technical expertise in construction, real estate, architecture and engineering to assist in successfully delivering your construction project on schedule and on budget.
Our systematic approach to cost estimating allows us to develop accurate, independent and reliable construction cost estimates. We use the latest project cost control techniques to determine financial feasibility, establish a budget and carefully monitor the budget as it progresses throughout the design phases.
A Cost Segregation study can accelerate depreciation on your building or tenant improvement, helping you increase cash flow, reduce taxable income and grow your business. Our experienced team has a thorough understanding of construction methods, materials and costs, ensuring we can maximize your benefits.
From a planning and design to bidding, construction and close out, we can help you manage your municipal and developer-driven projects. As your advocates, we protect your interests so you can make informed decisions.
Real Estate Advisory Services
Our real estate advisory services protect your interests and help you maximum your benefits. We offer a range of integrated consulting services for real estate investments, such as loan monitoring and property condition assessments.
Our technical services include building commissioning, energy management, energy modeling, life cycle costing and sustainability consulting. Our tailored approach helps you reduce risk, mitigate issues and deliver a cost effective solution.