General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule
THE CONCORD GROUP CONSTRUCTION CONSULTANTS
Federal Agency Experience
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Energy
- Department of Housing & Urban Development
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Federal Transit Administration
- General Services Administration
- National Park Service
- Full Spectrum of Impartial 3rd-Party Services
- Project Management Oversight of the 3 Driving Factors - Time, Money & Quality
- All estimates prepared in-house
- Efficient estimate turnaround time
- Certified Small Business Administration
- Worked on hundreds of federal projects
- 80% of clients are repeat clients
- Employee Retention
General Services Administration
Since 2008, we have provided Cost Estimating services for multiple design teams on IDIQ contracts. The value of the projects estimated is over $1 Billion.
The Concord Group provided Cost Estimating services on multiple projects for Argonne National Laboratory.
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
The Concord Group is providing detailed cost estimates on several projects at each design phase, including providing costs for all options, alternates and value engineering items.
NASA Glenn Research Center
The Concord Group provided Cost Estimating services for the new Aerospace Communication Facility in Cleveland, Ohio. Rendering provided by Ross Barney Architects.
Headquartered in Chicago and with offices in Milwaukee, Grand Rapids, Columbus, Atlanta, Melbourne and Dublin (Ireland), we have provided construction consulting services throughout the entire Midwest, United States and Europe.
Chicago, IL: (312) 424-0250
Atlanta, GA: (404) 323-0579
Grand Rapids, MI: (616) 235-3000
Columbus, OH: (614) 484-0930
Milwaukee, WI: (414) 225-5305
Melbourne, FL: (321) 321-3502
Dublin, Ireland: +353 (01) 9073239
The Concord Group GSA Inquiries
GSA Schedules Program
The Concord Group holds a current contract for GSA Category or Schedule 541330ENG and contract number 47QRAA21D004D. Under this contract we provide project management / owner’s representative services, project controls such as cost and schedule management and technical services such as commissioning, sustainability consulting, facility condition assessments and energy modeling.
The General Services Administration (GSA) is an agency established help support federal agencies buy products and services from vendors. The GSA Schedules program offers federal agencies a wide range of products and services needed to serve the general public, at the best value for the taxpayer dollar.
The GSA Schedules program delivers greater price transparency and shorter lead times because participating companies and prices have already been vetted. This program generates billions of dollars per year, acting as a catalyst for federal spending.
Who Can Buy From GSA Schedules?
The GSA Schedules program is open to:
- Federal agencies (military and civilian)
- Certain authorized mixed ownership government corporations
- The government of the District of Columbia
- Qualified nonprofit agencies for the blind or other severely handicapped individuals
- State and local governments for certain Schedule purchases
- Certain authorized government contractors
View a full list of authorized GSA users.
Why Buy From GSA Schedules?
- Streamlined procedures for faster acquisitions
- Access to small businesses to support socioeconomic goals
- FAR compliance
- Pre-qualified contractors and pre-negotiated ceiling prices
- Access to innovations and emerging technologies
How To Buy From GSA Schedules
Available products and services can be accessed directly via the government's central online shopping superstore, GSA Advantage.This site provides access to millions of products and services from thousands of federal contractors.
- Go to GSA Advantage.
- Enter The Concord Group's contract number (47QRAA21D004D) or company name into the Search Box to view a copy of our catalogue.
- To register for an account, click on "Register" from the home page and select whether you are a Federal or State Government User. Complete the brief registration form and enter create a login. Once registered, you can immediately begin using GSA Advantage.
GSA Advantage also offers an innovative e-Buy component to simplify the acquisition process. e-Buy is an electronic Request for Quote (RFQ) system that allows Federal buyers to prepare online RFQs, for a wide range of services and products. e-Buy allows RFQs and quotes to be exchanged electronically between Federal buyers and Schedule contractors.
- Access e-Buy through GSA Advantage or via www.ebuy.gsa.gov.
- You must be a registered user of GSA Advantage to access e-Buy.
THE CONCORD GROUP CORE COMPETENCIES
Since our founding in 1996, we have provided professional construction consulting services to federal/ governmental agencies, healthcare organizations, educational facilities, institutional clients and architectural/engineering firms along with retail, residential and property development companies.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Project Management / Owner’s Representation (OR)
- Cost Management
- Technical Services
- Cost Segregation
- Specialized Real Estate Services
"The Concord Group adds value and cost savings to your project. We have a full spectrum of third-party services and the resources to provide Project Management on the three driving factors - Time, Money and Quality. Throughout our years in business, we have saved clients and millions and millions of dollars. Our goal is to make sure the progress of your project stays on track and remains on schedule and within the approved project budget. We provide you with a peace of mind that a responsible process is put in place to generate transparency and accountability."